Happy Friday! Three cheers for making it through the first week of daylight savings! I feel so much more productive in the evenings and ready to do stuff because of the extra hours of daylight. Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.
- So like many other folks this week, I was bummed to hear about the approaching demise of Google Reader. But you can still read all of your blogs and news sites on Bloglovin (here is a link to mine). Here are a few other RSS feed reader alternatives.
- Just more stuff (do we really need it?)
- This fun animal print dress would look great dressed up for the evening or dressed down for a weekend afternoon.
- I’m in the mood to do some baking, so these fun measuring cups would be fun to use
- I don’t work for myself or work from home, but I still think this is a great idea for future reference.
- Here is a great recap of lessons learned from attending SXSW and here is another. These posts make me want to attend next year!
Have a lovely weekend!