I enjoy every season, but winter can be a bit tricky when deciding what beauty products to use. Here are the beauty staples I’ve relied on this winter.
- Clarasonic Mia: The Clarasonic is a recent purchase to give my face a deep cleaning on a regular basis. I really like using it so far.
- Burts Bee’s Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract – These face wipes come in handy for those days when exhaustion makes a full face wash seem daunting.
- Trader Joe’s Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser – Every so often, I’ll switch up my facial wash, but in recent months, this simple inexpensive face wash has gotten the job done.
- Jason’s Vitamin E Oil: Cold winter weather and drying indoor hear has really made applying oil after washing my face at night must-do. Vitamin E Oil is my current favorite because it’s thick and emollient. I’ll switch to a lighter oil when the weather warms up. Note: I typically just use facial oils at night to prevent being too shiny during the day.
- Tarte Marajuca C-Brighter Eye Treatment – I’m not so consistent with applying this product, but will definitely aim to for the remainder of the winter season.
- Trader Joe’s Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion – I try to give my face a break from makeup at least one day during the weekend, so this light facial moisturizer with SPF the only thing I apply to my face on those days.
- Dr. Bronner’s Fresh Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil – Coconut oil has been a daily staple in my food, on my skin and in my hair for the last few years. Coconut oil is such an effective makeup remover, I don’t even bother purchasing any others. It can be purchased inexpensively.
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Cuba – As much as I like Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer, I had to switch it up for the Winter, Nars is my current fav.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer – Provides good coverage for blemishes and spots.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara – This is my favorite mascara. It definitely makes my not-so-long lashes look more defined.
- Almay Liquid Eyeliner – This eyeliner is easy apply and long lasting.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm – This blush gives you a nice sun kissed glow which is great for this time of year.
- OPI Take Ten Mini Lacquer Set – I received this as a Pollyanna gift and love the classic shades and miniature size of this nail polish set.
- Aztec Indian Healing Clay – This bentonite clay has become a staple product that I use for facial mask and hair cleansing treatments. I can really see the difference in the quality of my skin when I’m diligent about using this product.
What are your current favorite beauty products ?