Happy Saturday! Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.
- The secret to reaching goals? Make then fun and attainable.
- Holding a grudge may literally hold you down.
- A basic yoga sequence to try this weekend.
- Spring outerwear is already on my mind. I could see myself wearing this coat and this coat when the weather warms up some.
- I like this dress too with its simple silhouette and punchy color.
- Interesting essay from the New York Times on how to fall in love with anyone.
- Starting your “Spring Cleaning” early? How to purge everything you don’t need from your home.
- I’m not a big dairy person and have cut back a lot on my sugar intake lately, but this vegan cinnamon roll recipe looks like a tasty treat.
- Some advice on what to do when your blog is growing.
Have a lovely MLK Weekend!