Happy Saturday! Here is some reading material for your weekend. It’s snowing here in DC at the moment, so if it’s snowing where you are too, it’s a perfect day to make your favorite warm drink, curl up with a book and watch the snow fall. As a matter of fact… after I do a few things to be productive, I may do just that!
- Let’s forget about our fear/anxiety for the political future of the U.S. and take a look back at amazing images from the Obama Presidency/Obama White House here, here and here.
- And also watch/re-watch to the First Lady’s Michelle Obama’s final speech as First Lady here (with tissues in hand).
- If you’re a Matcha fan like me, try this recipe the next time your sweet tooth strikes.
- On Making New Friends As an Adult (It’s not always easy!)
- Tips to Winterize Your Natural Hair Routine with Popular YouTubers.
- I found this cool, because Philly is my hometown: A Chronicler of Philadelphia’s 20th Century Black Life.
Have a lovely weekend!