- I am the messiest faux chef ever. My kitchen looked like a tornado hit it after my attempt at making vegan macaroni and cheese over the weekend. They make it look so easy on The Food Network…
- After making the macaroni and cheese mentioned above, I realize I am not ready for veganism and will stick to my plan to become vegetarian. I’m not ready to give up dairy completely though I don’t eat it everyday.
- I’m amazed that other bloggers are so consistent with posting great content and photos on a daily basis, I’m hoping to see positive progression on this blog since it is still fairly new.
- I’d like to take a class this week at the gym, maybe Zumba. I always feel better after exercising but am only inspired sporadically.
- I can’t believe the weekend is over already, but have the feeling it will be a great week. Hope yours is too!
As a child, I had a tape of a children’s book of the folk tale about how leopards got their spots. The animal print of the shirt I wore yesterday sparked the memory of this story that I hadn’t thought about in years. I tried to find the exact recording I had as a child with the idea of giving the book/recording to a few of my friend’s with young children, but discovered there are many variations of this story. I’ll have to figure out which one to choose now but this one is a contender. I love giving books to kids because some of my greatest memories as a child were being read to by my parents and other adults. The love of reading is a potentially life-long hobby that is best started young.