- I seem to be a bit of a Francophile lately: I just finished reading the book, My Life in France by Julia Child (good read by the way), discovered movies with French actor Romain Duris through Netflix, started saving up to purchase the French edition of Rosetta Stone and plan to use my tax refund to finance a trip to Paris later this year if all goes according to plan.
- I only have two semesters left of graduate school after the Spring semester is finished (Summer and Fall)!
- I think I want to become a vegetarian (again). I was raised vegetarian and semi-vegetarian for most of my childhood. I want to eat healthier in general and I really think I can do without meat in my diet. Though you can have a healthy diet that includes meat, I just don’t feel the need to eat it.
- I get the strong urge to sketch people when I sit in meetings, but don’t give in because how embarrassing (and unprofessional) would it be to be caught ‘doodling’ in a business meeting? I blame the beginners drawing class I’ve been taking as my new ‘hobby.’
- Grey is currently my favorite neutral followed closely by peachy nude shades hence the inspiration for the outfit above.
Skirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
TIghts: Hue via Madewell
Necklace: Forever 21