As a voracious reader on and off of the Internet, I love reading the link roundups of others…it’s why I continue to do my own. There’s usually something new to learn from the articles and posts someone else curates. I’ve had some of these articles and posts bookmarked for a few weeks, but they are still goodies in my opinion.
- Missy Elliott.
- A wonderful museum you should visit if you are in Philly.
- I say this every season, but maybe this should be the summer I do a capsule wardrobe.
- Awesome home tour.
- You cannot stop me from caring President Trump.
- I’m kinda uninspired by all of my (cheapie) earrings lately…I wanna make these.
- On self-forgiveness.
- If you too are making an effort to be more mindful of the ingredients in your beauty products, check out this post on clean fragrance options
- Are you an Old Millennial or a Young Millennial (FYI I’m an Old Millennial and frankly an “old soul” in general).
- Lovely week of outfits roundup.
Here’s to a positive and productive week!