Long time, no blog! I didn’t mean to take such a long break, but sometimes a recharge is necessary. Here’s some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend. I guess if this week’s links had a theme, it would be health, wellness, professional and self improvement. But isn’t that always the case for the month of January?
- Tumeric milk lattes are one of my favorite hot beverages for winter. Here’s a recipe to try.
- 6 office to after hours beauty hacks.
- In case you are considering a cleanse for the first month of the year: How to Eat a Clean Diet.
- Some useful networking tips
- How to be shamelessly authentic in 5 simple ways.
- On the power of fun.
- 10 of the best pre-workout snacks.
- How to bring great energy into your home.
- Setting personal financial goals has been on my mind since the start of the new year so I found reading these articles helpful: 16 financial resolution for millennials in 2016 , how I tripled my savings in three months and the truth about buying a home when you have serious student loan debt.
Have a lovely weekend!