Happy Saturday! Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.
- Best Korean Beauty Products (The New Potato).
- Why Every Creative Needs to Read Big Magic (Medium).
- Will add this recipe to my usual breakfast rotation of eggs or oatmeal (Food Heaven Made Easy).
- A cute and practical addition that will go with this pencil holder I purchased recently.
- They call it beauty rest for a reason: How sleep can affect your appearance (Health Beauty Fitness).
- The difference between a teacher, mentor or coach (Manifest Yourself).
- Since I don’t actually want to dye my hair, I want ombre crochet braids now (Black Girl Long Hair).
- Martinique is now on my radar for future vacay destinations after reading this post (Love Brown Sugar).
- I always look longingly at bath bombs when I’m in Lush but can’t bring myself to purchase one. Maybe I’ll make these Green Tea and Lemon Bath Bombs instead. (A Beautiful Mess).
- Biological Prime Time could make you more successful in 2016 (Business Insider).
Image: Death to Stock
Have an amazing weekend!