Happy Sunday! Here is some reading material to enjoy for the remainder of the weekend.
- I write to-do lists for everything, so of course I like these.
- A DIY solution in case you also have basket of tangled necklaces that frustrate you.
- TMI, but I’m mentioning this anyway: I was listening to a podcast (Black Girls Talking) and heard Dear Kate underwear company founder, Julie Sygiel interviewed. Imagine, not having to worry about ruining your underwear during that time of the month! I’m definitely purchasing some pairs for myself soon.
- Traveling this summer? Here are some pro travel hacks.
- I’m not yet ready for home ownership, but have booked marked this for the future: Money matters to keep in mind when purchase and renovating a home.
- I always wonder about the answer to this question: How Much of Your Income Should You Save?
- A summer treat I’d like to make soon.
Have a lovely “Sunday Funday”
Image: Death to Stock