Happy Friday ! Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.
- This post has inspired me to set some time aside to spruce up my about page soon
I so wish something like this existed in Philly…lunch time parties sound awesome.
These shoes would add a cheerful touch to my work outfits.
I don’t need any more pink in my wardrobe at the moment, but I still like this dress.
How to make coconut whipped cream
- So like many other folks this week, I was bummed to hear about the approaching demise of Google Reader. But you can still read all of your blogs and news sites on Bloglovin (here is a link to mine). Here are a few other RSS feed reader alternatives.
- Just more stuff (do we really need it?)
- This fun animal print dress would look great dressed up for the evening or dressed down for a weekend afternoon.
- I’m in the mood to do some baking, so these fun measuring cups would be fun to use
- I don’t work for myself or work from home, but I still think this is a great idea for future reference.
- Here is a great recap of lessons learned from attending SXSW and here is another. These posts make me want to attend next year!