Happy Labor Day weekend! So we’ve reached the unofficial end of summer (too soon!). But hopefully, you have a fun weekend planned with good food, friends, and family involved. Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.
- Something to work on…I’m sure I’m not the only one who continues to check my work email while on vacation: Crafting Out of Office emails.
- Had no idea that up to 80% of black women have fibroids…so brave of this blogger for telling her story.
- An upcoming comic book for girls of color by a talented teen actress/activist.
- 20 fascinating things about parenting in Cuba. Also, I really want to go to Cuba sometime soon…
- Money is on my mind obviously: The most important financial habits to establish by 30 and how to save for a home down payment.
- I have a bunch of berries in my freezer that I plan to use to make this over the weekend.
Have an amazing weekend!
Image: Death to Stock