Large statement sunnies are always my jam, so I’ve adding a few I’m currently loving.
In late March/early April I took (what I hope) was my first trip to South Africa! Here are a few pictures of Cape Town from my travelogue.
I don’t plan to purchase many shoes this spring and summer (I have plenty), but one shoe type I do have my eye on are heeled mules.
Happy Easter for those who celebrate! Here’s some reading material to bookmark for later.
- A pennant I’d like to add to my living room wall.
- A DIY conditioner I’ll try soon.
- 10 benefits of drinking matcha (my go-to morning drink).
- How to write emails people will respond to.
- I know this is gaining popularity in wellness circles…but should I be taking collagen?
- Recipe to try: Pesto Asparagus Noodles.
- 4 Things You Can Do to Get Politically Involved (Without Running for Office).
I tune into several podcasts on a weekly basis during my commutes, down time, while cooking, and traveling. They have become a staple method of entertainment to keep up with pop cultural touch tones, to hear in-depth interviews, and learn about subjects that interest me. While I stay faithful to the podcasts on my previous round-ups (here and here), here are a few podcasts I’ve added to the list since then.